How Can I Tell If My Child Is Being Bullied?
Your child may be the victim of bullying if he or she:
● comes home from school with torn or dirty clothing, or damaged books
● has cuts, bruises or scratches
● has few, if any, friends to play with
● seems afraid to go to school, or complains of headaches or stomach pains
● doesn’t sleep well or has had bad dreams
● loses interest in schoolwork
● seems sad, depressed or moody
● is anxious or has poor self-esteem, and/or
● is quiet, sensitive, or passive.