How Can I Tell If my Child Is Bullying Others?
Your child may be bullying others if he or she:
● teases, threatens or kicks other children
● is hot-tempered or impulsive, or has a hard time following rules
● is aggressive toward other adults
● is tough or shows no sympathy for children who are bullied; and or
● has been involved in other antisocial behavior, such as vandalism and theft.
If your child shows several of these warning signs, it’s possible that he or she is bullying others. You may want to spend some time talking with your child about his or her behavior, and schedule a conference to talk about the issue with school staff.